Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Now that's one sexy Fembot

Yes! This IS the droid you are looking for. Now, personally I would be the first on the front lines leading the robot resistance. It's only a matter of time before some dumbass creates some dumbass machine that becomes self aware and wants to enslave us all. (Yeah, I'm talking to you Japan. knock it the fuck off!) But if there ever were a secret weapon that could break my will to fight those murderous tin-cans, this would be it. Thank God this is a hot chick wearing R2-D2 swimwear and not a real fembot because the end of man could have been very well possible. Now if you excuse me, I have to run to Tosche Station to pick up a dozen power converters and massage motor oil for my err, uhh, lady-bot-friend.





















via: Black Milk Clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment